Many companies face when launching their electronic platforms, a set of challenges and risks, including those related to the possibility of attracting and convincing a large number of customers, and others with the costs they bear, and these challenges may seem difficult at the beginning, given that each platform starts empty, but by using a group of Organized strategies can overcome barriers.
- Initially, many potential
clients may be afraid to waste time and resources joining a new platform
Getting the first customer for the platform is hard work and takes a lot of time, but many companies have managed to overcome this obstacle, by focusing on identifying the target customers in the first place, and then knowing the reasons and features that push them to join the platforms.
Just as the companies' focus on providing high-quality content, it greatly contributes to gaining the confidence of potential customers and convincing them to join.
- There are a lot of
competing platforms operating in the same domain as your niche, so customers
need a reason to believe that your site with the features offered is worth
You have to always remember that customers do not leave the vital platform, so many companies focus on excellence by focusing on the details of the design and development of the site continuously.
In addition to the speed of response of the company's website, and the compatibility of its design with all types of electronic devices, from smartphones with operating systems (ios-Android) to desktop and laptop computers, it makes the search experience easier and attracts many customers.
- The many costs that companies bear when launching their online
Companies may incur a lot of costs at the beginning of launching platforms without profits, starting with launching campaigns and advertisements on social media and organizing many events and exhibitions, but with the time you will reap a lot of profits from the joining of many customers.
Additionally, its reliance on SEO and its integration with the quality of content requires great time and effort but is very beneficial in the long run.
Also, WFoodExpo.com is one of the emerging platforms that have been able to overcome these obstacles and gain the confidence of many customers by focusing on the following:
- It focused on a specific sector related to the import and export of food, beverages, and agricultural machinery.
- Active presence on social media, with great interest in continuously improving search engines.
- Improving the digital user experience has contributed to attracting a lot of new customers through the continuous development of the site and keeping up with everything new.
- Organizing electronic events and exhibitions from time to time, with attention to providing distinctive content with the aim of attracting more new customers.
In conclusion, despite the existence of these challenges, the number of online platforms has increased in recent years, due to the presence of many important tools and methods, which contribute to improving the chances of success of the launch of the platform and achieving profits.